Last night we ran into an uh-hum, “incident” with our new puppy, Lennon. Like all puppies do, she had an accident buuuuut…. it just so happened to be in OUR bedroom! It was quite possibly the worst smell I’ve ever encountered. Of course we got out the big guns and cleaned it up quickly but the smell still lingered and lingered and lingered. The next morning I had to get that ronchi smell out ASAP! Lyla was sick though and there was no way I was going to be able to take her to the store so on a whim I made my own Febreze. I got the recipe here and I couldn’t thank this blogger enough! The stink is gone and my house smells super fresh! Oh and you want to hear the best part about it? It costs less than $0.25 to make! No worries, I’m more than willing to share the recipe folks. Check it out…
- 1/8 Cup of Fabric Softener
- 2 Tablespoons Baking Soda
- Hot Water
- Spray Bottle (I used an empty windex bottle)
- Using a funnel, pour the fabric softener & baking soda into your spray bottle.
- Fill the spray bottle with hot water and shake well.
- TIP: Don’t forget to twist the nozzle over to the LOCK position if you’re using a Febreze bottle, or you might fall on your hiney.
- Now spray every stinkin’ inch of your house!